Wednesday, December 31, 2008

31/12/08

today last day i work, also last day for 08...i no regret resign the job and i no regret this job. i resign the job without salary...Zzz...they hold my salary for 2 month...can say what? only can say i am stupid enough... sign contract...i can no need to sign it...why for i sign it? sometime situation cannot let me choose...can say they force me...but after sign they can say is play with me...sign or no sign still is mine... chew... i already know everything...DUN TOO HONEST TO EVERYONE...even they treat u good enough...then just now i go find my ex...Zzz...why i will find her? maybe can say i alone...but i not other meaning...just wan to find someone pei me talk...mood damn damn bad...but lucky she sleep... i think i will keep far away from her...lol... happy new year everyone...

No comments: