Sunday, December 14, 2008

13/12/08

no mood today...chao jia with my ah tao and staff...is my wrong...dun ask me why,got my reason and i hate been order,but da gong sure been order de...if boss order me still ok...but if same class staff, pls dun...sama sama staff mah...think me so easy bully meh? cincai nia..dun wan say le..say much just more trouble...suppose wan to quit job today...but manager counselor me...lol...teach me some skill...so i still wan to try again...today egg again...i stress...staff make me stress...see other ppl got sell i more stress...how how how? haiz haiz haiz...hope tomorrow will better...suffering...

night eat dinner...lol...mom cook rabbit for me to eat...lol...i still dunno...i thought is chicken!!!!! i eat the SKIN!!!! WTF!!! and half eat half say so so nice...i thought is fish biao... >"< arghhhh...but nice lah...haha... at last still eat all...yiak!!!!! then i late to work again...lol

No comments: