Tuesday, October 7, 2008

library

lol...today whole day at library...and i edit my post at library also...nienie so bad...make my song missing...i cry o...haha...but nevermind lah...too noisy also...and thanks nienie help me edit so much...give her(change liao :D) a clap :D nienie i post some ur pic here...wuakakka...nienie u so funny leh...face so many biao qing de...haha...dun tell ur dear dear ya...if not i will Game Over...haha...happy always ya~




2night i need to do my math online test...hope me will get full mark...i will "teamwork" with my friend clement...nice pic right?shhhhhh...dun tell him...he dunno i write blog de... :D

5 comments:

-CHUNG CHIN FONG- 钟泉锋 said...

Welcome to blogspot world!!
walao...
i tot who's tat lar...
clement tat pic really looks like a girl lar!
haha...
so hardworking updating blog ah?

wiwi said...

haha...fun mah...still new in blogging...dun tell clement about that pic...shhhh...haha...

marco said...

eh sien lo....nie nie become a him liao?
sohai sohai...ppl teach u math u go curi curi take ppl de photo...hai.....kampo lo

Anonymous said...

eee... bad wiwi...humoh..
i tell my boy boy liao..
tell him u so bad!!!
yalo, marco right arr!!
i kan po lo...(~_~)

wiwi said...

oioioi~ i am 1st timer mah~ my english so worst de~ i just can only try my best nia~ haha~