Friday, October 10, 2008

christmas pudding






Finally i update my blog again~my friend loh~ keep asking me to update~Hiak hiak~then the story begin~at 10/oct/08, me and my friends go to Christmas pudding drama shows~all the shows is performance from swinburne teachers~ wow~ teacher dance kor~ so fancy leh~ must watch o~ :D all people just give claps and whisper to those teachers~ me also no except lah~LOL~before i am sleepy~but when see diok teacher dance then straight wake up~ hiak hiak~and another drama.....................i watch till finish then i just know 1 word~i am simpati~dunno they talk what about...apa ruby, ruby thing....sigh~got 1 teacher almost like Meet dave leh~haha~Oops~ handphone function not so good~ so abit blur blur~but nevermind~more blur more like the main character of meet dave~Eddie Murphy~see the white shirt people~ :D






after finish i take 1 of my teacher pic...let guess who is her?Our math Teacher miss betsy~haha~ that hand sign is 3 or ok? after watch drama still teaching us Math kor~ LOL =.=










when finish the performance,lucky have food outside for us to eat...hiak hiak hiak...sure must eat de lah...see...






then see this girl so enjoy her drink~ (dun see me like that moh~) :P






after finish eating supper then we decide to go back~but,at outside we see diok 1 funny thing that i would like to share with all~see the signboard~LOL~so fency right?haha~lucky i put my picture in small size~ :P



No comments: